Saturday, June 17, 2006

Welcome to the Place Where I Blog

For some unearthly reason I got roped into this all because Emma wanted me to post a comment on her blog. Sorry Em, but I'm have to blame someone. So here I am a hour after I was going to go to bed writing this stupid blog.
I'm currently sitting a quarter of the way through my exams with 3 to go this week. I'm not really liking the idea of having so few days to learn and know soooo much stuff! Hehehe....I am really tired, imagine the previous sentence with the word 'not' removed, because that's how I wrote it. Hmm... and 'liking' was once 'likely.'
Anyway, I could go on forever about all the typos I'm making in this thing, but I won't because that would be very boring and I would never get any sleep.
Night guys. Sweet dreams.

Flick

3 Comments:

At June 17, 2006 11:25 pm, Blogger Em said...

I don't really think that I deserve all the blame, if you didn't want to share your life with cyber space you didn't have to, lol, so secretly I think that you must have wanted to...all the same i am glad you did.

 
At June 17, 2006 11:32 pm, Blogger Flic said...

Yeah, sorry about that Emma. You're probably right. If I'm lucky staying up later than usual will help me sleep ALL night. As you can see I still haven't got off the computer.

 
At June 19, 2006 3:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Fliss :) Yay - I'm not the only one in the family with a blog now :P Keep posting - I keep meaning to say g'day on MSN to see what you're upto and then forget when I've got spare time, so this saves me doing that. Hehe, slack aren't I? I don't fill mine out much either as there's not a lot that I do that's interesting to other people, but still, it's there. Usually my thoughts on whatever movies I've seen recently.

Anyway, bye! G'luck with the rest of your exams!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home