**Warning:The Spot to Blog is Still Under Construction**

Now everyone, as this blogging spot is still under contruction, I want you all to keep your hard hats on, don't remove your dust mask and keep your eyes out for falling debris. Anyone who complains of injuries that occurred while visiting this site, don't say that you weren't told and no compensation will be given.
Construction will hopefully be complete in a few weeks time. There have been delays due to some important off-site problems (aka. exams) that will be dealt with in the coming week.
Anyway, back to my world. Finished my first exam last Friday. It's great to finally have the first one over after almost two weeks break from uni. For all those who are jealous of my apparent 'holiday' - IT WAS NOT A HOLIDAY. I spent the first week home on the farm in Meringur, where it was freezing cold (not as much as it is now though). I had a day off here and there, mainly just days when I was travelling either home from Mildura or to or from Melbourne. Although the thought of having all four exams in a week was with me the whole time.
On returning to Mannix, I discovered that people just kept finishing their exams and leaving. By the day before my FIRST exam I was absolutely sick of people asking me when my next exam was or when I finished my exams. I hadn't even started exams, let alone almost finished them!!!! Anyway, I'm over those dramas now. Now I'm just discovering how much there is still to know before my exams this week.
On that note I had better get back to my amino acids, sphingolipids and sodium/potassium ATPase pumps.


2 Comments:
Hey Flick,
Just wondering how long this construction is going to take??? I mean exams are over, what excuse is there now??? Please blog again soon...
love em
Hey Em,
I do believe that I said construction would take 'a few weeks.' I believe it has only been just over a week since I put up the 'Under Construction.' I only got home at about 8pm last night. But believe me, it shouldn't be long now.
Love Flick
Post a Comment
<< Home