Cooking Dinner
Today, for the first time in quite a while I actually properly cooked dinner. Okay, yes I know I have moved out of home so have to cook for and feed myself....so what have I been eating if I haven't properly cooked dinner in a while? Hmm, well I have been eating meals every night (don't worry I haven't been going hungry).
So....well about one night a week I manage to eat a meal which Heidi cooks, so a stir fry or a curry or something. Then there is my seeming endless supply of food in the freezer (of food I prepared earlier). And as a last there is always some pasta sauce and pasta in the cupboard which can easily and quickly become a meal.
Anyway, so this afternoon I actually went to the supermarket and bought lots of food. So tonight for dinner I made Chicken and Cashew Stir Fry! It was great! And it is so nice to know that I haven't lost my ability to cook, after having a week or so off actually cooking a proper meal.
Labels: Cooking


1 Comments:
well done i'm glad to see the Diaticians of tomorrow are eating well. even if it is very seldomly
Post a Comment
<< Home