A Blog for the End of Semester
So much for me trying to salvage what is left of my blogspot...two blogs and it died again, whoops. Anyway, I guess I could blame any number of things for this second lapse, like the 4 assignments due in the space of 9 days (Thursday, Friday, Thursday, Friday). The aim was start a month before and do one a week, but in the end some got more time than others, and that by no way was reflected in the marks. It's funny how these things work out.
Anyway, now it's exam time and I'm currently half way through (2 down, 2 to go). I think the hardest to are over, hopefully, and my worst subjects and easier exams are to come. It's all a bit strange that my better subjects had harder exams, and my not so good subjects have easier exams, but I guess it all works out well.
So tomorrow morning I have my Food Policy and Regulation exam. Yes, believe me, it IS as exciting as it sounds. ANZFRMC, FRSC, FSANZ, ISC, Codex, health claims, fortification (mandatory and voluntary), policy, NRVs, dietary guidelines, food selection guides, obesity, local, state and federal governments, interventions, policy-making theories, advocacy, setting and varying food standards and the process involved, food labelling, front of pack labelling, NTDs and folic acid, dietary modelling, risk analysis framework. Well that's a semester of work mushed into a few lines. And yes, at the moment I probably should be finding something extra to look over and make sure I know properly, but I'm not. I've saving my blogspot from self-destructing.
Congratulations if you finished reading that. Possibly my worst blog ever, but oh well, at least I wrote something. :)
Labels: Blogging, Exams, Procrastination, Uni


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home