Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Edward



Let me introduce you to the latest addition to the Williams household....Edward. Edward is our pet lamb. Firstly I must get the story straight, there is only ever one reason why we have a pet lamb, its mother is either very sick or has died. Edward is an orphan who was born a week ago today.
Eddie used to sleep in a cardboard box with a hot water bottle outside near the front door. Although Mum has just informed me that he has now moved into Lucy's kennel (Lucy usually sleeps in a whole under the house - under my bedroom specifically).
While I was home I was the chief carer of Edward. I made up his bottle and fed him, as well as sat outside and let him suck all my fingers. Although I had to leave him in Mum's care on Sunday when I went back to Melbourne.Apparently Eddie follows her everywhere: to hang out the washing, to get the mail, to lock up the chooks and even up to the citrus to pick oranges.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2006 10:43 am, Blogger Em said...

Edward is very cute, it is little lambs like him that make me think that living in the counrty wouldn't be all that bad ;)

 
At July 28, 2006 4:34 pm, Blogger Flic said...

Little lambs turn into sheep very quickly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home