Welcome Associates of Emma
Hi Guys,
Welcome to the place where I blog. My friend Emma is currently writing another one of her famous blogs while she is sitting at the computer next to me at uni. Apparently she has put a little on her latest blog to my blog. So for those of you who have come from there....welcome!!
Compared to Emma's blog mine is practically uneventful. Let's just say that I don't question the world as much as Emma does or I just don't lead an as exciting and eventful life.
Anyway, must go. We have a lecture starting in approximately 8 minutes. I'll write another.... and better blog later. And when I mean later, I mean later. Could be a few hours, a couple of days or even a couple of weeks.
Flick


2 Comments:
But we miss you when you don't blog Flick . . . .
As you can see I have blogged again. All for you Wendy (and Emma I suppose) - the 2 people who read my blogs.
Post a Comment
<< Home