Friday, October 20, 2006

Ahhh, Study Week Begins Today!



For those who don't know I have been sick for almost a week now and have spent the past week having afternoon naps every day and going to bed before 9.30pm. So this week I have completely slacked off on work, just doing what has to be done, ie. Phys lab report.

I'd never think that I would say this, but getting sick has been quite beneficial. Not only have I caught up on some much needed sleep, but I have also had a decent break from doing work. Therefore when study week actually arrives I am ready, even inspired to do work...and study week starts today.

But today is not only the start of study week but it is also Kastle Day. Kastle Day = west courtyard + alcohol + jumping castle + spit roast lunch + games + DJ + sun (doesn't look like it today). Although the festivities are not meant to start until 12 noon (when committee is licensed to sell alcohol), it actually began at 7.00am. I woke up this morning to the sound of people in the courtyard, drinking!!!

Anyway, the aim's to do work this morning and relax this afternoon.

Keep smiling :).

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 03, 2006 9:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i was sick for 6 weeks this semester and it was great sleeping and i did a lot of thinking,

Getting sick has big benifits, except hospital time (hated that), but in this fast paced world, illness gives you an excusss to relax, no one expects anything from you. 1 day off doesn't work because you just end up doing things you need to catch up on, 6 weeks you run out of things and then finally relax

Good luck for your exams

 
At November 04, 2006 12:44 pm, Blogger Flic said...

So Dave were you just really bored? If you weren't you probably were by the time you finished reading all my blogs. Good luck with your exams too (I'm just making the assumption that you haven't finished already).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home