What Spring will really bring...
I'm pleased to announce that I'm on to the home straight. Of the 6 things I had to have done by Wednesday and Thursday next week, I only have 2 left and one is well on the way and the other is just studying. So I'm now really looking forward to the first day of Spring, actually I'm really looking forward to the 31st of August, because everything that is due then will be done.
Although...I have a problem. This morning I woke up with that very slight feeling of a sore throat coming on. At the moment I feel fine, but I can just see it....the day I finally get everything done and can have a couple of days off I will get sick and won't be able to enjoy it at all. It's a cruel, cruel world. So if anyone has any suggestions for how to get rid of a cold before you truly get it, let me know ASAP. Thanks.
Better get back to the stupid biochem prac.
Labels: Seasons


3 Comments:
Lots of water, plenty of rest and most importantly....a positive attitude! love me
Lots of water, plenty of rest and most importantly....a positive attitude! love me
Oh congrates on getting through the work load....well done.
opps what did I do!!! how did it go up twice...ohhhh how embarressing:(
Post a Comment
<< Home