These are some of Emma's favourite photos, she even put them as our works background on the computers, which is a bold move when your work, is a multi million Dollar fanchise.
What can I say, great minds think alike and dietetics students love food in any shape or form. I'd have to say that they've been my background before too. I even had a chocolate lovers calendar in my room...but none of my friends here know how I cope with it (November - Rich Marbled Chocolate Cake).
4 Comments:
Is this more procrastination or is it delving into the depths of your food history of cakes, eclairs and chocolate???
More procrastination.
These are some of Emma's favourite photos, she even put them as our works background on the computers, which is a bold move when your work, is a multi million Dollar fanchise.
What can I say, great minds think alike and dietetics students love food in any shape or form. I'd have to say that they've been my background before too. I even had a chocolate lovers calendar in my room...but none of my friends here know how I cope with it (November - Rich Marbled Chocolate Cake).
Post a Comment
<< Home