Tuesday, September 26, 2006

This Morning's Stupid Alarm Clock


Baaaaaa......Baaaaaa.......Baaaaaa! That was what I was woken up by this morning at about 7am. I can't even remember the exact time which shows how asleep I really was. Amee our little lamb had been separated from her darling Edward, resulting in her baaing continuously until she found him. Edward on the other hand is sick of Amee. He just wants space, peace and quiet, a nice patch of green clover to munch on, a cool verandah to sleep under and a blanket to sleep on.

But I have just discovered a few more things about Edward. He loves love and attention, and he wants Mum all to himself. Mum was sitting on the front step before patting Lucy (our dog) and Edward came bounding up and started sulking to Mum wanting patted too. Amee apparently looked as if she thought he was a sook.

Anyway, that's enough of the lambs.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home