Friday, August 18, 2006

The Ugly Foot


Here is a photo of my foot take 3 days after I rolled it. By the way, it is bruised on the other side too. And before you say something about how much it must hurt, it isn't as bad as it looks.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At August 18, 2006 3:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, that really does look kinda bad... well done! You're lucky you get something to show off when you hurt yourself. I don't visibly bruise much :-P

 
At August 18, 2006 3:26 pm, Blogger Flic said...

Well as I don't need crutches, at least I can have something impressive to show everyone....trust me I do. I love the reactions.
One of friends bruises herself regularly and keeps showing off her latest addition. But this one tops all of hers.

 
At August 18, 2006 10:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see what's going on down there. Probably not as bad as being knock off your bike by a car...but still impressive.

 
At August 20, 2006 4:39 pm, Blogger Wendy G said...

Oooh, that's WELL impressive! Glad it doesn't feel as bad as it looks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home