Sunday, October 08, 2006

What does one do when one does not want to write an essay? One writes a blog.

As the title suggests I am currently procrastinating. My social nutrition assignment is driving me crazy. Firstly, 'How does the food you eat reflect your identity?' - that is a very ambiguous question. That is just one of the question that I am required to answer in this essay. Although it is the only question left for me to answer (and I need to do the conclusion as well). Secondly, how and you meant to put references in an essay which is about your food history and the influences on your food choices. So for the first time in my life I haven't really found resources before I started my essay. Now I'm getting very stuck because I need to find some literature that backs up why I eat what I eat. And thirdly, even though I haven't finished I'm already in the 10% above the word limit. By the time I actually finished I'm definitely going to be over the 10% above the word limit. I have never cut down an essay before in my life. I am always struggling to reach the 10% under the word limit. ALMOST ALWAYS. So why is it that I am going over?

I have a question for you, at school or uni, were you an under person or an over person? And would you prefer to be otherwise? Which do you think is better?

I'd better get my scissors out and start cutting. :)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At October 09, 2006 6:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try working the question backwards...what is your identity...how does the food you eat fit into that! Tidiness, organised, countrybackground - an appreciation of fresh fruit and veg...and lamb! Also quality..not quantity, ...does any of this help???

 
At October 12, 2006 10:25 am, Blogger Em said...

I am an over person, just is case you didn't already know ;)

 
At October 12, 2006 3:58 pm, Blogger Flic said...

Haha....all you guys are over people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home