Chocolate...

Just recently my good friend Emma introduced me to Cadbury Dairy Milk Black Forest chocolate. I'd have to admit that I was a bit hesitant at first. Reading the label 'Milk Chocolate with Cherry Flavoured Jellies and Biscuit Pieces' wasn't very convincing. But then I thought...as if Emma would recommend chocolate that doesn't taste good. So I bought a block.
Let's just say that I know have a new favourite type of Cadbury chocolate. So if you haven't tried Black Forest chocolate, next time you are having the 'Which chocolate do I want?' dilemma, try it. You'll be pleasantly surprised. By the way it also has therapeutic effects, well Emma and I like to think so anyway. I'd better stop giving Cadbury free advertising.
Like a lot of people these days, I have a chocolate problem. It's got to the stage where I just have to keep chocolate out of my room. If I ever do have chocolate or chocolate biscuits, you'll be lucky if you ever actually see them in my room. So except for the odd occasion like now, I keep myself away from chocolate (or as matter may be, keep chocolate away from me). I do have my reasons for this weeks chocolate buying, it's been a bad two weeks. I've even bought some dried fruit as a substitute....which is a very bad sign. So now you know, Felicity has a chocolate problem.
Must get back to my biochem revision (and what's left of my chocolate!)
Labels: Food


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home