The Blogging Community
In recent weeks I've notice quite a number of people venturing out of their usual blogging circles. By this I mean, for example, my cousin Chris commenting on Emma's blog (friend from uni) or Emma's Dave commenting on my blog.
Although I have never quite got out there like they have (and I know others who have too), I think the whole concept is bringing the blogging community closer together.
So I pose these questions. So how far have people ventured in the blogging world? For example who has read the blog of their friend's cousin's friend's friend's sister? And has anyone commented on a blog that is more than 2 degrees away (ie. their friend's cousin's friend's blog)?
I know it's another short blog, but I really shouldn't be blogging at all at the moment.


1 Comments:
Interesting thought Fliss. As I said to you on MSN - I didn't actually think of it - I was bored one day, so thought I'd click over to someone else's blog from your list, and voila - read a good sized portion of Emma's. That's also where I found your mum's from. It's a good break when work is a bit quiet. I guess I figured if she's a friend of one of my favourite cousins (are you allowed to have favourites with family? probably not, well I do anyway :P) then she can't be all bad.
I talk online on MSN to friends of friends from time to time too, so I guess that's sort of related. It all comes down to only 2 degrees separation though (ie cousin's friend or friend's friend). Most of the friend's friends I usually my own friendship with, so it goes back to only 1 degree.
There's only meant to be like 6 degrees max between any 2 people in the world isn't there? That'd be an interesting theory to test...
Now you should get back to your studying! 2 to go!
Post a Comment
<< Home