Spring Rain
I just love waking up to a pleasantly warm room and opening the curtains to find it's raining outside. Today is one of those days.
Even though it is quite cool outside, I can sit comfortably in my room all day with the window wide open and the refreshing cool breeze gently drifting across my desk. As it hasn't rained for a while the rain has that lovely spring rain smell which I actually find quite relaxing. It's just one of those things that doesn't come around very often so you have to enjoy it while it's here. I had been looking forward to what was once going to be a 27 degree day, but this is just as good, if not better.
Keep Smiling :)
Labels: Weather


3 Comments:
Sorry, for stealing for topic, I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't even realise that you had written one on rain too,
Sorry bout that,
Love em
I am quite a fan of that smell to, it is like a combination of the smells that have been hiding away all winter and not it is time to come out.
Only the good ones come out i have never smelt a bad spring rain smell, but i'll keep a nose out for it.
No worries, Em. As I said before, I was joking. What can I say great minds think alike (I'll apologise now for those who read that later somewhere else).
Post a Comment
<< Home