Sleep Deprivation and I, Just Don't Mix!

For most normal people when they get home from a night out in the early hours of the morning, they go to bed and wake up at....I don't know....10, 11 or maybe 12. But I am no ordinary person!
After getting to bed at 3am on Sunday morning, what time do I wake up......6.30AM!!!!!!! Although I didn't get up until sometime after 7 when I decided that I wouldn't go back to sleep. So I pose this question to you, why can't I sleep in when I really need to?
My Sunday ended up consisting of very little. I attempted to get some more sleep about 5 or 6 times during the day, resulting in about 2 extra hours of much needed sleep. I was in bed by 9pm that night.
But what time did I wake up this morning? 7AM!!!! Seriously, what is wrong with me? I don't even have to leave for uni until 11!
Anyway, must go and 'attempt' to do some of the work I was meant to do yesterday.
Flick - who is a bit more awake that yesterday.
Labels: Sleep


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home